This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- So much for a power show of a “Joint Opposition” - they can’t even sit on the stage together 1 day ago
- Ironic how @ImranKhanPTI will just tweet away his problems. Why was he absent from the National Assembly when votin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #Pakistan #CricketComesHome https://t.co/ZW6XxMqHLS 4 months ago
- The fact that .@realDonaldTrump had to fire so many senior staffers in the past few weeks speaks volumes of his ability to govern and lead 5 months ago
- An article by @soutikBBC on how my grandfather and his friends despite being partitioned, never split 70 years ago bbc.com/news/world-asi… 5 months ago