This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- .@channel24news Only thing @BBhuttoZardari will be leading is the province with the most children and baby deaths due to hunger #Pathetic 3 weeks ago
- @MalickViews Thank you! This by far has to be the quickest response to a complaint against PTV! 3 weeks ago
- @MalickViews please make sure that PTV Sports shows at least 1 replay after an out/wicket before going for a commercial break. Thanks! 3 weeks ago
- RT @Channel__24: Diplomatic Affairs 2nd August 2015. @ahraza_ (Host) Watch Online: channel24.pk/?p=45512 http://t.co/dWQBeuwTR0 6 months ago
- RT @Channel__24: Breaking News: @ZaidZamanHamid has been arrested in Saudi Arabia 8 months ago