This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- Rumor has it that @BBhuttoZardari has mended terms with his cousins and is garnering support with the likes of Zulfiqar Mirza and co 1 month ago
- Should the PTI contest the senate elections? wp.me/pAKte-aB 1 month ago
- My take on #PTI and the upcoming Senate elections in the nation. bitly.com/1AgXLNa 1 month ago
- #City42 protest on being forcefully blacked out. http://t.co/SsRtf8mS8H 1 month ago
- @C42TV shut down in Lahore by "namaloom afraads" http://t.co/eqQCseVUmB 1 month ago