This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- RT @CNNMoney: Employee perks at United apparently come with rules. cnnmon.ie/2mHzaRl 4 weeks ago
- .@realDonaldTrump it's wire "tap" not tapp. I thought you "know words", that you had the "best words". 1 month ago
- .@MalickViews sir;please show wicket replays before switching to TVC's. Today's not the day to cut replays and first deliveries of new overs 1 year ago
- @MalickViews Thank you! This by far has to be the quickest response to a complaint against PTV! 1 year ago
- @MalickViews please make sure that PTV Sports shows at least 1 replay after an out/wicket before going for a commercial break. Thanks! 1 year ago