This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- RT @city42: چھالیہ پرپابندی نامنظور نامنظور، پان کھانے والے افراد میدان میں آگئے fb.me/1uWvUbwmo 3 weeks ago
- .@newsonepk should take @Shahidmasooddr off air and fully investigate the contents of his statements in regards to the Kasur incident. 4 weeks ago
- So much for a power show of a “Joint Opposition” - they can’t even sit on the stage together 1 month ago
- Ironic how @ImranKhanPTI will just tweet away his problems. Why was he absent from the National Assembly when votin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- #Pakistan #CricketComesHome https://t.co/ZW6XxMqHLS 5 months ago