This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- RT @Channel__24: Diplomatic Affairs 2nd August 2015. @ahraza_ (Host) Watch Online: channel24.pk/?p=45512 http://t.co/dWQBeuwTR0 2 months ago
- RT @Channel__24: Breaking News: @ZaidZamanHamid has been arrested in Saudi Arabia 4 months ago
- Meanwhile in America. #BaltimoreRiots http://t.co/lnXGupcnjy 5 months ago
- In yet another delivery with #IKReverseSwinging, @PTIofficial has officially ended the cold war with GEO News http://t.co/5kYNx0BbNm 5 months ago
- So it's kosher if @ImranKhanPTI has his family campaigning and in politics but haraam if any other party? #IKreverseswing 6 months ago