This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- #Pakistan #CricketComesHome https://t.co/ZW6XxMqHLS 1 month ago
- The fact that .@realDonaldTrump had to fire so many senior staffers in the past few weeks speaks volumes of his ability to govern and lead 2 months ago
- An article by @soutikBBC on how my grandfather and his friends despite being partitioned, never split 70 years ago bbc.com/news/world-asi… 2 months ago
- RT @cnnbrk: Rep. Adam Schiff questions whether Trump pressed Putin hard on election meddling at G20 summit. cnn.it/2uZrmKu https:/… 3 months ago
- RT @CNNMoney: Employee perks at United apparently come with rules. cnnmon.ie/2mHzaRl 6 months ago