This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- RT @GulBukhari: "What we are witnessing in Pakistan at the moment is the first mass resistance to the military's political engineering atte… 4 hours ago
- It’s like the argument they give for Imran- give him a chance, what do you have to lose? Those with ranks- give dem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- So quick to convict a politician for corruption, whose going to convict for Afghanistan’s strategic depth policy? K… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- History literally repeating itself with the Establishment attempting to cleanse our democracy by influencing the ju… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- GEO News just apologized on-air for not covering the #MastungBlast in the manner it should’ve due to the political… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago