The much-awaited United Nations report on the assassination of Benazir Bhutto has finally been released. After delays and various hindrances in the formation of the report which includes a request from the Pakistan Government to stall the release, we find that the report has stated the obvious. As MQM leader Babur Ghauri has articulated, our very own intelligence and police officials could have conjured the findings of the committee. With a cost touching nearly Rs.200 million rupees, the committee searching for the perpetrators handed us a hefty bill.
I am may be dissatisfied with the result or findings of the UN report, but I would request the government to bring those who murdered our revered leader to justice. I have forgotten where I was reading, but the author had stated that if the current government led by the husband of Benazir Bhutto passes up the opportunity of finding Bhutto’s killers, we may never give the assassins the response they deserve. Mr. Zardari has three children, one who is the Chairperson of his political party. Regardless of the Bhutto legacy, regardless of the fact that he is President only due to the death of Ms. Bhutto, Zardari owes it to his three children and the country that he finds the assassin of their mother. Now that the money to the UN has been paid and the dust has settled, I would like to see some results and actions of the high price Pakistan taxpayers have paid.
- RT @cnnbrk: Rep. Adam Schiff questions whether Trump pressed Putin hard on election meddling at G20 summit. cnn.it/2uZrmKu https:/… 1 week ago
- RT @CNNMoney: Employee perks at United apparently come with rules. cnnmon.ie/2mHzaRl 3 months ago
- .@realDonaldTrump it's wire "tap" not tapp. I thought you "know words", that you had the "best words". 4 months ago
- .@MalickViews sir;please show wicket replays before switching to TVC's. Today's not the day to cut replays and first deliveries of new overs 1 year ago
- @MalickViews Thank you! This by far has to be the quickest response to a complaint against PTV! 1 year ago