This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- @fsherjan Doesn't seem plausible that the Potomac wouldn't have a loud voice considering Afghan 2014 pullout is around the corner. 2 weeks ago
- @fsherjan He'll probably have another 3 years to ponder over his tenure as COAS as I hear he will become the new CJCSC 2 weeks ago
- The first in more than 5 years that Pakistan's "democratically" elected Prime Minister will address the UNGA. 2 months ago
- "Indians collectively spend more on skin-whitening products than they do on Coca Cola (about $470 million)" - HuffPo 2 months ago
- Oh the irony; Ishaq Khakwani writes about 'Democracy' in The News but byline states "minister in Shaukat Aziz cabinet under Pervez Musharraf 2 months ago