This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- @manahylk Aah! I didn't know you were live tweeting! 2 weeks ago
- Brilliant article by Ansar Abbasi highlights all the Articles and Clauses that need to be purged from the const. thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-13… 2 weeks ago
- @murtazasolangi @guldaar Yes; all educational institutions (in HYD) asked to be shut down in honor of #SindhFestival. bit.ly/1g7uUPt 3 weeks ago
- @pseudorebel trying to send you a DM. Email? 1 month ago
- Before elections IK gave flak to Punjab govt for not producing electricity under 18 Amndmnt, now why is he asking federal for control in KPK 1 month ago