This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- Democracy seems to have come to Pakistan; outgoing govt, caretaker govt, incoming govt an Pak-Mil, all in the same room welcoming China's PM 1 hour ago
- @SaharZaf @QasimAbbasZaidi Again; really? He's got no credentials, an is just enjoying the spotlight cause of the 'rigging issue' news cycle 1 day ago
- Note to journo's, newspapers and writers. Nawaz Sharif is NOT a "prime minister-elect". He still has to get the votes from the NA. 1 day ago
- @SaharZaf Really? Off all peeps and anchors; Mubasher Lucman? 5 days ago
- To Use or Not to Use Religion wp.me/pAKte-ac 2 weeks ago