This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- Fox News is to Democrats what ARY is to #Pakistan. A pain in the ass. 19 hours ago
- RT @majorlyp: Imran Khan has given a 48 hour deadline for Nawaz Sharif to resign. If Nawaz doesn't resign, Imran has threatened to give him… 2 days ago
- I like the subtle change in rhetoric from #PTI. Adding a more national flavor to speech. Incorporating Pakhtun, Sindhi, Baluchi grievances 2 days ago
- @QasimNauman @mirza9 By the same logic, IK should propose rescinding the law where the state has declared who is a Muslim and non-Muslim 3 days ago
- So the fed cabinet can stay, NA can stay, prov assemblies can stay, PMLN majority can stay; but MNS must go for an investigation? #facepalm 3 days ago