This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- #Pakistan 1st current affairs channel on October 22nd! Follow on twitter at @Channel__24 an FB on.fb.me/1wrVQ2g http://t.co/CdqL4wMHz0 14 hours ago
- Pakistan's first current affairs channel! Launching on October 22nd. Follow on twitter at @Channel__24 and Facebook @ on.fb.me/1wrVQ2g 14 hours ago
- RT @TalatHussain12: And yes this election was held in the presence of CM-PM Sharifs.How come it is free,fair and its result acceptable to P… 2 days ago
- Follow City 42 News @C42TV for the latest updates about #Lahore 4 days ago
- @Zongers 4G/LTE in Lahore. http://t.co/tjEovLvafG 2 weeks ago