This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- So which country or company is Pakistan now sending weapons to for the $1.182bn GoP got today? #Zong? #4G here we come! 5 minutes ago
- @kursed So when do consumers actually get to use the 3G tech after the auction? 7 hours ago
- @murtazasolangi @sherryrehman True; but that didn't stop PPP from banning GEO for a few days back in 09', just like Musharraf did in 07 7 hours ago
- A man took up arms against the state, led rebellion against the military an responsible for deaths of many gets airtime on GEO news #Great 2 weeks ago
- @manahylk Aah! I didn't know you were live tweeting! 1 month ago