This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- Any other media outlet covering the operation? Or does the media only broadcast what is fed to them by the Pakistan Military (ISPR) 3 weeks ago
- ISPRs constant positive updates on Op Zarb e Azb reminds me about the positive spin Pak Mil gave over Kargil despite getting thrashed 1/2 3 weeks ago
- How does #PTI stand for democracy when they converse with the very party (#PMLQ) that stood for and represented a military dictatorship? 3 weeks ago
- @laalshah and his stunna' shades http://t.co/GfRnuPs0M7 1 month ago
- Brilliant! #TuQ says give me private security, special bullet proof cars and promise of live coverage before he'll get out of the plane 1 month ago