This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- Ques: Why does the Pakistan test team not wear the baggy green cap when playing a test match? #PAKvAUS 2 hours ago
- #PTI and #PMLN are so indifferent towards #Pakistan and Parliament that they can't even set a time to meet and discuss issues. #disgusting 2 days ago
- RT @ePakistanToday: Pakistan’s first current affairs channel, Channel 24 launched pakistantoday.com.pk/?p=367469 4 days ago
- @najamsethi Pakistani fans go ballistic not because the team loses; but rather how the team loses. Nobody wants to see 80 all out. 5 days ago
- #Pakistan 1st current affairs channel on October 22nd! Follow on twitter at @Channel__24 an FB on.fb.me/1wrVQ2g http://t.co/CdqL4wMHz0 1 week ago