This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- @mosharrafzaidi very subtly trying to wake up Nawaz Sharif from his slumber thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-9-… @MaryamNSharif 2 days ago
- RT @murtazasolangi: To judge his popularity, Imran Khan should contest election against Javed Hashmi and see if he can get his deposit back… 1 week ago
- [Ijaz Shah was] accused of using his department (IB) for political victimisation and for undermining the judiciary - DAWN. 2 weeks ago
- @2paisay @kursed @faraz_lhr @MuneefBokhari Just look at PTI's leadership, they all have a history in sitting in military dictators cabinet. 2 weeks ago
- RT @fasi_zaka: The Gov needs a CSPAN to air provincial, national assembly proceedings on PTV, streamed on web. Finish doing parliament busi… 2 weeks ago