This morning, Pakistani’s found themselves standing in lines, shoulder to shoulder behind the coffins of a Shia doctor and his eleven year-old son. Reason for death; bullet wounds. The real cause for death however, was not the bullets that pierced through their bodies but rather the sect of Islam they believed in. While the twitterverse and other social media outlets have openly expressed their disgust and shock towards the ease by which minorities and citizens are being hunted and slaughtered, the government seems to have their head in the sand, oblivious to reality.
- @murtazasolangi @Babar_Sattar Was she a good looking escort? 3 hours ago
- So does IK now take a leave of 30 days as chairman #PTI until an inquiry proves his innocence and quashes allegations? 4 hours ago
- Utterly disgusting #ARY an @MoeedNj writing Hashmi's political obituary, declaring him irrelevant. Different opinion should be respected 1 day ago
- I wonder how many insafiyans and #PTI supporters will now scream "baaghi" when cheering Hashmi. 1 day ago
- A slideshow by Express puts the violence in Islamabad into perspective tribune.com.pk/multimedia/sli… 1 day ago